We are hiring!
Giggle Jungle, a newly founded indoor playground at Redmond Town Center, is designed for children kindergarten-age and younger to play under parental/guardian supervision. Most of our play structures are soft and moving! We offer young children a safe, clean, and fun indoor play space to burn off energy and experience joy. In addition, parents and their kids can share in activities, host birthday parties, meet with existing playgroups and make new friends.
This is a part-time position that oversees patron activities at the Giggle Jungle indoor playground to ensure that the facility is clean, orderly, properly maintained and safe. This position must be able to interact with the public in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner. This position will be scheduled varied hours as needed, including weekends. Hours of operation is Monday through Saturday from 10am to 8pm, and Sunday from 11am to 7pm.
Closing Time: Continuous
Job Type: Regular Part Time
The work below is representative of the scope of work performed within this job classification. Individual job duties will vary based on work assignment.
- Open/close facility
- Greet and check in/out patrons
- Complete necessary procedures to assure that cash and charge transactions are promptly and accurately collected
- Monitor the equipment and patrons regularly to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Clean play area and bathrooms as needed during open times and at the end of day
- Restock supplies
- Interact with diverse populations of all ages in a friendly and supportive manner
- May assist birthday parties
- Takes instruction from supervisor to perform other functions as assigned
This work requires walking, standing, bending, stooping, fine manipulations, kneeling, pulling, pushing and reaching. Must be able to lift or carry objects up to 30 pounds or work with a team member to move items.
100% inside the facility.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Pass Washington State Background Check.
- Skill in providing excellent customer service and working with children.
- CPR and First Aid certification or able to acquire.
- Some experience working in a recreation setting or other childcare programs preferred.
Please contact us <email@example.com> if you are interested.